Casual Orange Juice Vending Machine Attendant
This role is responsible for keeping our freshly squeezed orange juice vending machines clean and full of oranges. A typical day involves loading up our van in Alexandria, driving to the locations, filling our machines, cleaning our machines, taking away rubbish and returning to base to clean and reload the van. The following are the primary responsibilities of the role: -
• Work as part of the operations team to help maintain fresh orange juice vending machines including stocking, cleaning, and servicing the machines
• Load, unload and transport stock and equipment from the OzHarvest warehouse in Alexandria to the vending machines mostly located in the inner West or close to the Sydney CBD
• Stock, refill, clean and maintain the machines on a regular basis – exact shifts will be worked out and determined based on demand, hence your ability to work flexibly and possibly at short notice, is particularly important
• Perform minor adjustments on machines to correct jams or similar malfunctions
• Clean interior and exterior of machines ensuring the components are cleaned to the appropriate standard for food health and safety
• Maintain good relationships with loading dock managers and other employees where the machines are located to gain access for parking and waste disposal.
• Prepare and pack oranges and supplies ready for transportation to vending machines
• Use digital technology to record stock inventory and maintenance schedules
• Report any issues encountered
You will have:
• A valid Driver’s license for NSW – ability to drive manual vehicle and comfortable driving a small van
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to thoroughly clean the machines, refill stock, avoid errors and ensure the machines are kept in good working order
• Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• High level of trustworthiness
• The flexibility and willingness to work a variety of shifts (including early mornings, weekends and some evenings)
• Be able to work unsupervised at a fast pace and within a tight servicing time schedule.
• Willingness to work within the Philosophy, Policies and Procedures of ForPurposeCo and Oz harvest
For the person with the right aptitude this job has the potential to develop into a more permanent role with fewer servicing duties and more responsibility around the maintenance and repair of our machines.
Please send your resume and/or cover letter to
Postcode: 2015 (ALEXANDRIA, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2019
ForPurposeCo. is a sustainable, socially focused, profit-generating business with people, planet and purpose at its heart.
We are a profit-for-purpose social enterprise that exists to increase funding for OzHarvest.
As an innovative and entrepreneurial business focused on food and waste technology, we exist to enhance the mission of OzHarvest.
We seek out ground-breaking ideas that will delight a customer, solve a world problem and generate revenue.
We invest in new ideas, products and services that are aligned with OzHarvest values that are proven successful in global markets. We bring them to life in Australia.