We are looking for passionate people that bring enthusiasm, positivity and optimism to everything they do. Experience is preferred but not essential we are looking for staff that are reliable, willing to learn and have the ability to work with others to ensure that all our customers have a memorable dining experience
• Greeting and escorting customers to their tables
• Arranging table settings and maintaining a tidy dining area
• Providing detailed information on menus and make recommendations
• Delivering checks and closing out bill payments
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following essential skills and competencies:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Strong organisational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• A keen eye for detail
• Trustworthy and reliable
To apply please call Nick between 9:00am-5:00pm on
Postcode: 4720 (Emerald, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Fernandes Group Pty ltd
Member since: August 2021