Shoal Bay Country Club is on the lookout for Casual Baristas and Café Staff.
Our venue is an iconic place for all ages and occasions. Offering a range of Port Stephens’ best dining options (for breakfast, lunch & dinner!), the country’s best live entertainment and unparalleled views across the idyllic Shoal Bay Beach, the Country Club is a destination in itself.
We are a progressive hospitality group who recognises the value of creating a strong workplace culture. Through our core set of values, we work as one team while striving for excellence and building a culture of respect and inspired leadership.
About the Role:
Working in our Café, you will be responsible for:
• Providing our guests with an exceptional level of customer service
• Preparing and serving coffee, tea, juice and smoothies
• Using POS system to submit transactions
• Cleaning cafe equipment
• Clearing tables, performing cleaning tasks and assisting in restaurant where needed
• Thrives in a busy, fast paced venue
• Works well as part of a large, high performing team
• Barista training will be highly regarded
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Postcode: 2315 (Shoal Bay, Newcastle)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism