Hampers and Gifts Australia is Australia's largest online gifting business with online retail websites The Hamper Emporium and Gifts Australia.
- thehamperemporium.com.au and
As Australia's largest premium corporate gift supplier, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products, the service we provide to our customers and our strong partner relationships.
Our team is professional, creative, passionate, collaborative, fun and we provide an inclusive, supportive workplace environment.
Currently we require strong Customer Service Assistants to join our growing team.
The position will be based in our Regents Park office. Your role will be the central point of contact for our customers providing exceptional customer service and sales support, troubleshooting and assisting with customer enquiries via varying chat platforms, whilst assisting with internal administrative duties.
This is an exciting role where you will use your excellent rapport building experience to support and develop relationships with our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building strong and trusting relationships with our customers
- Promoting our company's products and services with customers
- Assisting with all enquiries from our customers
- Resolving customer concerns and assisting with sales support
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately
- Experience in retail or online sales would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of the e-commerce environment would be an advantage
- Professional manner and the ability to provide a priority and customised service to customers
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks during extremely busy periods such as Christmas
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (asset)
- Exceptional time management and planning skills.
IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO
loves supporting customers
works well within a team
is looking to grow your experience and
your ideal culture is one that is dynamic, collaborative and fun, apply now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Contract length: 1 month. This position is a casual contract role with full time hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Full time availability is required for this role.
Expected Start Date: November 19th 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Casual Contract
Salary: $27.91 per hour
Masks are provided and temperature checks are conducted and recorded upon arrival. All new team members are required to take a COVID test before commencing and have had their first dose of the COVID vaccination as per NSW government guidelines.
Postcode: 2143 (Regents Park, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Hampers and Gifts Australia
Member since: September 2021