We are seeking passionate and vibrant hospitality professionals to join our energetic Food & Beverage Team.
Reporting to the Restaurant Supervisor, your primary responsibility is ensuring a high level of guest service at all times across the hotel. Day to day functioning of the restaurant should be of second nature to the successful applicant. Holding a current RSA is essential and we also expect you to have experience working in F&B/restaurant in a busy and fast paced venue.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• comfortably provide exceptional service
• excel in all aspects of a service role, from section waiter to bar work
• ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety Policies and Standards
• demonstrate exceptional human skills – helping every person you come into contact
• work a rotating roster, including weekends, public holidays and split shifts
• to have fun!
Competitive hourly rate
Accommodation free of charge
If you’re ready to make a change that will forever enrich your life, don’t just dream about it, do it!
Postcode: 886 (Jabiru, Northern Territory)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
Member since: January 2021
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel is an idyllic retreat located in the wilderness of Kakadu National Park. Situated in the township of Jabiru, this hotel is the perfect base to start exploring many of Kakadu's most significant natural attractions.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism