Mobile Swimming Instructors
$44 + Bonuses + 10% Superannuation
Nereids Aquatic Coaching offers Premium Private 1-1 Swimming Lessons for kids and adults in home pools (backyards & apartment pools) in Sydney Metropolitan area.
As a child safe organisation, we are committed to being a safe environment for children and young people.
Would you like to be a Nereids Mobile Swim Teacher? If you’re reliable, enthusiastic, caring and would like to work in a vibrant and fast-growing mobile swim school, that’s a great start!
If you meet the above criteria, then you are welcome to send us your resume and cover letter, have a face-to-face interview, and you could become a member of the Nereids Aquatic Coaching Team!
• Have Australian Swimming Certificates (either from Austswim or Swim Australia), First Aid/CPR and Working With Children Check or willing to obtain
• Passion for teaching swimming to children and/or adults.
• Professional, courteous, and enthusiastic
• Reliable, caring and able to work independently
Become a Nereids Mobile Swim Teacher and enjoy flexible scheduling, competitive compensation and a chance to be a member of a vibrant, quality and fast-growing team.
Benefits for Nereids Swim Teachers
• Covid Safe Business with 1-1 at-Home Lessons
• Set Your Own Schedule
• Work Close to Home (max 20km travel distance)
• Teach Various Ages and Abilities
• Competitive Salary + Bonuses
• Committed Students
• Being Fully Insured (Public Liability + Workers Compensation Insurances)
• 5 Star Services -> https://www.google.com.au/search?q=nereids+aquatic+coaching+reviews&ie=UTF-8&oe=#lrd=0×6b12ae2654ef9155:0×8922fd3dc715e0ea,1,,,
Locations we service
We offer private swimming lessons across Sydney Metropolitan area https://www.nereids.com.au/locations including the following locations:
• City of Sydney
• Eastern Suburbs (Waverley, Woollahra and City of Randwick)
• Inner West (Burwood, Strathfield and City of Canada Bay)
• Lower North Shore (Lane Cove, Willoughby, North Sydney and Mosman)
• Northern Suburbs (City of Ryde and Hunter’s Hill)
• St George (Georges River and Bayside)
• Southern Sydney (Sutherland Shire)
• Hills District (Parramatta and The Hills Shire)
• Northern Beaches
• Upper North Shore (Hornsby Shire and Ku-ring-gai)
• Canterbury – Bankstown
• Western Sydney (Cumberland, Blacktown, Hawkesbury and City of Penrith)
• South West (City of Liverpool and City of Fairfield)
Steps to become a Nereids Mobile Swim Instructor
• Send us your Resume and Cover Letter via ‘Apply Now’.
• Have a Face-to-Face Interview
• Join the Nereids Team!
*This position is perfect for candidates who want to gain an additional income and work around their other commitments.
- We teach throughout the whole year, 7 days per week from 5am to 11pm.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $44.00 per hour
1- Mainly we do 1-1 at-home lessons
2- Wear full-face snorkelling masks while teaching
3- We have a Covid Safe plan. Read more here
To apply, please fill out the application form below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Nereids Aquatic Coaching
Member since: September 2021
Nereids Aquatic Coaching is a Sydney based Mobile Swim School in which our teachers travel to clients houses to provide premium 1:1 private swimming lessons in the comfort and convenience of the clients own backyard!
We provide lessons for both adults and children who want to learn from the most basic survival skills to mastering a specific stroke or technique.
Sport & Recreation