CROP FARM WORK AVAILABLE – Family owned and operated Organic Small crops farm in the North Bundaberg area, QLD.
- Hourly work **@ $32.00/hr **
- Working up to 6 days per week
- 40-50 plus hours per week
- Picking, planting, weeding etc
• Can sign off 2nd and 3rd year visa days for 417 and 462 visa holders.
• Rent is $100 per person/week – Accommodation in Bundaberg is 1 to 2 people per room. Rent includes: unlimited wifi, transport to and from work, utilities, some food is provided and is close to shopping complex, banks etc.
Bond of $100 per person applies
Come and enjoy what our beautiful region has to offer – https://www.bundabergregion.org/
• For more information or to apply, please include your name, age, gender, nationality, phone number, when you can start and how long you would like to work for.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Postcode: 4670 (MOORLAND, Bundaberg)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Moorland Organic Farm
Member since: June 2017
Farming, Animals & Conservation