Opportunity for Ground Staff commencing early October working through until Christmas on well organised large broad acre dryland farming operation located near Cryon, NSW. Role will include grain handling, shovelling, directing and unloading trucks and general site cleaning. Candidates must be physically fit due to the nature of the duties and be able to work in hot and dusty conditions. Successful applicants may be eligible to claim an AgMove relocation reimbursement of up to $6,000 for Australian workers or $2,000 if you are an eligible Visa Holder.
- Grain handling experience preferred
- Ability to work in hot and dusty conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with team
- Licence and vehicle
- Grain handling, shovelling, directing and unloading trucks
- General maintenance of grain site
- Reporting directly to Farm Owner
- Competitive hourly rate
- New on farm accommodation - private room - no cost
- Breakfast provisions supplied and evening meal
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Red Dog Recruitment
Member since: November 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation