SHORT TERM - 6 TO 8 WEEK POSITION
We are looking for people to join CPC with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude and contribute to an industry that’s the cornerstone of our country’s economy. And you’d be having a pretty good time doing it, too. CPC hires staff from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Your key duties and tasks:
• Prepare, cook and provide four healthy, nutritious and balanced meals per day (breakfast, morning tea, lunch and dinner)
• A strong focus on food safety standards and food handling.
• Maintain a clean and structured, fully equipped kitchen
• Menu planning skills (with minimal food wastage)
What you will need
• A genuine interest in working and living on a remote cattle station
• A passion for food and cooking (knife skills are also an advantage)
• Experience as a chef, cook, kitchen hand or similar
• Menu planning skills (for balanced nutritional meals)
• Ability to cook meals for a crew of 6 and 8, and more at peak times
• Basic butchering skills
Postcode: 852 (Victoria River, Northern Territory)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Consolidated Pastoral Company
Member since: March 2019
We are Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC) an Australian based beef producer which owns and operates a portfolio of cattle stations across Northern Australia.
Farming, Animals & Conservation