We are looking for a couple, or even 2 friends to join our team here in the Northern Territory.
We are a family run business located 320KM south of Alice Springs.
Role 1: Station hand
Assisting out on the station, and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
On site training will be given, and the role will include:
- Station maintenance - Fencing / bore upgrades / yard repairs
- Cattle work - Branding / drafting
- Mechanical work - On UTES / trucks / trailers and plant
- Water runs - Checking pipelines / watering points
- Feeding out
- Machinery operating
Role 2: Domestic
- Helping out with 2 girls (Age 3 and 2) for a couple of hours a day
- Cooking breakfast and dinner
- Preparing lunches and snacks
- Feeding animals
- Light domestic duties - Washing / cleaning
- Gardening - Clearing leaves / mowing lawns
Ideally driving licence and own car would be preferred - and would give you freedom to explore on weekends / long weekends off.
You will have your own shared room (if couple) or single rooms if preferred and shared bathroom, Food and WIFI also included.
Weekly wage dependent on experience.
Position available to start, and flexible to have Christmas off, or happy for you to join our team in the new year.
Look forward to hearing from you with any questions you have,
Postcode: 872 (Alice Springs, Alice Springs)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation