We are seeking motivated, hardworking, positive & enthusiastic Camp Attendants for the 2022 season at the beautiful Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef.
We want you to be part of a successful team to take us through the season.
This is a Luxury Eco Lodge, right on the door step of Ningaloo Reef. Your working days will be 'hit the ground running'...(this is not for the faint hearted) but you will have the privilege of enjoying your days off exploring the amazing coast and nature that this part of Western Australia has to offer.
A few things you will need:
- Experience in F&B and/or Housekeeping (both would be preferable)
- You have worked Remote and understand both it's beauty and challenges
- Can get along with all walks of life (guests and team mates)
- Flexible - we need people who will work with the business and be flexible to it's requirements.
- Guest Satisfaction & Service - you have the passion for people and always go above and beyond.
- A passion for all things hospitality, tourism and team work.
- A positive can do attitude always!
- You must be able to commit to our tourist season February November 2022.
- Must already have the ability to work in Australia
- Current First Aid Certificate (or ability to obtain one)
- Food Handling Certificate
- A love for outdoors and ocean and people.
What we will offer you:
Roster is 5 days on and 2 days off (50 hour week with flexibility according to occupancy).
We provide accommodation and food while onsite working.
Accommodation on your 2 days off provided in Exmouth (shared accommodation).
Option to use equipment, snorkel, SUP board, kayaks (if not utilised by guests).
Very good wage.
Having a vehicle is definitely an advantage. You can explore on your time off and drive into Exmouth (70km from the Lodge)
If you think you fit the part, please email me with a cover letter addressing why you need to work for us at the magnificent Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef and your resume stating your experience.
Please also look on our website to see where we are and the type of environment you will be working in.
Postcode: 6707 (Exmouth, Broome)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Outback Spirit Tours
Member since: April 2021
Outback Spirit is part of Journey Beyond, a national business focused on bringing Australia’s most unique and iconic experiences to life. Outback Spirit was founded in 1999 and has been showcasing great Australian destinations to travellers to this day.
Australian-owned, Journey Beyond has a growing national footprint, and is fast positioning itself as one of the largest experiential tourism businesses in the country, with tours, cruises, accommodation and holiday packages across the length and breadth of Australia.
Our aim is to take our guests beyond, to ignite their imagination and to transform the amazing into the breathtaking.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism