We are seeking motivated, hardworking, positive & enthusiastic Camp Attendants for the 2022 season at the Ngauwudu Safari Camp on the Mitchell Plateau, in the stunning Kimberley Region of WA.
To be part of a successful team that will take us through the season there are a few things you will need:
- Experience in F&B and/or Housekeeping (both would be preferable)
- You have worked Remote and understand both its beauty and challenges
- Can get along with all walks of life (guests and teammates)
- Flexible - we need people who will work with the business and be flexible to its requirements.
- Guest Satisfaction & Service - you have the passion for people and always go above and beyond.
- A passion for all things hospitality, tourism, and teamwork.
- A positive can-do attitude always!
- You must be able to commit to our tourist season April September 2022.
- Must already be able to work in Australia
- Respect and understanding of Aboriginal culture.
- Current First Aid Certificate (or ability to obtain one)
- RSA (or ability to obtain one)
- Food Handling Certificate (or ability to obtain one)
- A love of outdoors and people.
This Lodge, is on the door step of the Mitchell Falls (Punamii-unpuu). Your working days will be busy. Either housekeeping, F&B, Laundry (at times escorting guest to the Falls- via a Helicopter flight) and all in between. We really need all-round people who are willing do move into different departments.
Your days off will be quiet. You can choose to relax, bushwalk, read and is really a matter of some R&R. There is no mobile reception coverage, and limited wifi.
If you really want to get off the beaten track, work hard, earn some great money, work in a spectacular place in Australia that people can only dream of, then this might be for you.
What we will offer you:
Roster is 6 days on and 1 days off (approx. 50 hour week with flexibility according to tour demands).
We provide accommodation and food and a very good wage.
You cannot bring your vehicle with you, so keep that in mind.
We will organise flights from Darwin/Kununurra to the Mitchell Plateau at the start and at the end of the season.
You will need to make your own way to Darwin/Kununurra.
If you think you fit the part, please email me with a cover letter addressing why you need to work for us and your resume to:
Please also look on our website to see where we are and the type of environment you will be working in.
Postcode: 6740 (Broome, Broome)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Outback Spirit Tours
Member since: April 2021
Outback Spirit is part of Journey Beyond, a national business focused on bringing Australia’s most unique and iconic experiences to life. Outback Spirit was founded in 1999 and has been showcasing great Australian destinations to travellers to this day.
Australian-owned, Journey Beyond has a growing national footprint, and is fast positioning itself as one of the largest experiential tourism businesses in the country, with tours, cruises, accommodation and holiday packages across the length and breadth of Australia.
Our aim is to take our guests beyond, to ignite their imagination and to transform the amazing into the breathtaking.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism