Head Chef-Large Scale Venue-Regional Victoria
We are seeking an experienced Head Chef to assist the Executive Head Chef in the running of all kitchen operations in a hands on capacity. Overseeing an array of different dining outlets covering buffet, a la carte and canteen style food operations and in peak season catering for up to 2000 meals per day.
This is the ideal location for adventure seekers!
- $80,000 Salary
- Accommodation $110-$140 per week
- Own self contained apartment
- 5 days per week
- Free Ski Pass during Winter seasons
- 20% Discount on Retail
- Assist the executive chef in the day to day management of the kitchen in a hands on capacity
- Preparation and cooking of bistro, a la carte and function menus
- Working across various shifts covering breakfast / lunch and dinner depending on roster
- Management of 7 to 30 staff depending on the season
- Staff rostering, supervision and training
- Offer assistance in menu planning, stock ordering and stock control
- Maintain a clean kitchen and ensure kitchen hygiene
- Ensure quality of food standards
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in high volume venues
- Ability to live and work in a regional location
- Similar experience at Senior chef level
- Able to lead by example, mentor and guide your team
Access via sealed roads or public transport
Full Telstra Mobile Coverage onsite
Room for career progression
Work available for Couples
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism