Situated in the rich, basalt plains of Mount Canobolas, Huntley Berry Farm is a lot more than just berries. Arm yourself with one of our buckets and between November and May each year berries are definitely in abundance but, there are also peas, beans, cucumber, zucchinis, seasonal vegetables, sunflowers and garden flowers to pick, purchase and enjoy.
We are now taking applications for the upcoming picking season starting from November
Not only will your reliability and can do attitude be highly regarded, we are also looking for applicants who possess:
• Previous pick and packing experience preferred but not essential
• Ability to work in fast paced environments
• Happy to undertake repetitive task
• Will always promote a positive Health & Safety culture within the workplace and abide by all safety directions
• Available for Day Shift from 6.00am to 7.30am starts
• All pickers are paid by the kilo.
• An average competent Picker has the opportunity to earn more than the base rate in the Horticulture Award
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Postcode: 2800 (Huntley, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Huntley Berry Farm
Member since: October 2021