We're looking for an experienced Landscape Tradesman to join our award-winning team.
This is a great role for an individual who is passionate about landscaping and building a long term career.
Please visit our website at www.jjjlandscaping.com.au for more information about J&JJ Landscaping.
About the role:
• Working on the tools.
• Construct landscapes to plans & specifications and to Australian or industry standards.
• Supervise projects and teams.
• Run an efficient, well-managed job sites.
• Work on project sites across Sydney, mainly in the hills district and North West Sydney.
• Effective and safe use of all machinery on site;
• Adhere to OH&S regulations and processes on site
• Report daily to General Foreman on project progress.
• Maintain daily logs and timecards in project software.
The Successful Applicants:
• Have a strong interest in landscaping, softscape & hardscape.
• Have an excellent work ethic, being punctual and reliable.
• Loves working outdoors with their hands & fit to meet physical demands.
• Someone who take responsible in producing quality works with an eye for detail.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in supervisory role.
• Must be Australian or New Zealand citizens, or Permanent Residents.
• Construction White Card.
• Drivers licence and vehicle essential.
• Possess trade certificate.
Benefits and perks
• Long term career with opportunity for growth
• Competitive remuneration (at or above $80K per annum) based on qualifications, experience and personal attributes
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, click 'Apply' and upload a copy of your resume and covering letter to
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018
J&JJ Landscaping is a full service building company located Hills District of Sydney specialising in: Landscape Construction and Residential Renovations.
Scope of works include but not limited to: artificial/real turf installation; garden beds and plantings; paving and tiling; retaining walls; concreting; decking and pergolas; irrigation and residential renovations.