Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is currently looking for enthusiastic and creative Chefs on a casual basis to assist our extremely talented team at our 'Other Side of the Moon' restaurant.
Who We Are:
We are located 3 hours south of Perth, just 10 minutes from Dunsborough. Our award winning property is nestled on the secluded beachfront of stunning Bunker Bay and offers 150 luxuriously appointed bungalow style villas, award-winning ‘Other Side of the Moon’ restaurant with alfresco dining, a lounge bar, diverse conferencing facilities and Vie Day Spa.
You will assist in preparing dishes for our extensive buffet style breakfast OR our modern Australian style Al a Carte lunch and dinner menu whilst maintaining strong time management skills and high standards in food hygiene and quality.
- Work in a section and ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Be familiar with other kitchen sections, promoting flexibility and productivity.
- Ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards.
- Prepare and cook all food orders with a sense of urgency.
- Ensure work area, equipment and section is kept clean at all times, in accordance with health and hygiene regulations.
- Monitor daily kitchen food and product requirements and advise the supervisor of these well in advance.
- Lead by example by always displaying a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Trade qualifications, minimum of 1 year post apprenticeship experience.
- Flexibility to work shifts including week-ends, nights and public holidays.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain food safety standards and HACCP.
- A true hospitality professional dedicated to providing customer service.
In return for your contribution and commitment we will provide a supportive work environment, flexibility and fantastic career and training opportunities. Being part of the Accor group you will also be entitled to generous employee benefits.
If you are ready to make the next step in your career and challenge yourself in a dynamic and rewarding working environment, please apply now!
Postcode: 6281 (Dunsborough, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Member since: October 2020
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism