FRONT OFFICE – LIVE ON SITE
Lake Central Cairns Accommodation is looking for a Front Office Person
The ideal person we are looking for must have
• Have some experience in a similar role within a hotel/F&B environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Experience in Reception / F&B / Marketing
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Reception duties from check in and check out of motel guests
• Maintaining guest accounts
• Taking reservations
• Answer reservation enquiries via telephone and email in an effective and efficient manner providing a high standard of customer service
• Assisting with all guest enquiries and providing information on the local area
• Assist with housekeeping duties including laundry
• Selling tours to guests
• Assisting with our Food & Beverage Department
Please note that this position is live on site and part of the package.
To apply please email resume and cover letter to
Postcode: 4870 (Cairns City, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Lake Central Cairns
Member since: June 2020