Looking for a Great Aussie Experience……This is it
Now eligible to sign off in Working holiday Visas 417 & 462 for application after March 2022.
Our country pub in The Northern Goldfields is looking for staff to join the team at our busy hotel. Position is for Bar staff/all rounder, minimum of 12 week stay. Duties include but not limited to are: Bar work, cleaning and kitchen. (email for more detailed Job description)
We pay hospitality award rates including, Superannuation and holiday pay, FREE meals and accommodation, WI-FI and Gym pass.
If your on a COVID Visa you are able to apply.
Some incentives for a new experience……
• We are getting busier, for meals and in the bar
• we offer FREE on-site accommodation, Gym pass and Wi-Fi
• we provide free staff meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner
• your also in walking distance to the local swimming pool and shops
• you can take a bus, train or plane to our location, great if you have no license, we will also cover train, plane or bus ticket to Leonora if you stay the full 3 months.
• it’s an adventure where you will make lifelong memories and friends.
We are a Great family run hotel to work for and a great way to save those pennies for your future Adventures.
Please email your resumes to Marie at
Postcode: 6438 (Leonora, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
White House Hotel Leonora
Member since: October 2021
We are a family run hotel in the northern goldfields, in a town called Leonora.
With our Main bar hosting a Big Screen and 2 smaller screens for sports, we have loads of seating at the bar and surrounding the Pool table and also the air hockey table. Separate from the main bar but still on premises we have a 30 seater restaurant and 7 hotel rooms.
The main bar is also the bottle shop 7 days a week and we serve lunch and dinner 6 days a week.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism