The Grand View Hotel in Bowen is currently seeking experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to join the team!
The ideal candidate must have:
- A passion for the hospitality industry
- A friendly, welcoming and proactive approach to customer service
- Experience within a hospitality environment (not essential)
- Previous TAB experience (not essential)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) & COVID Safe Training
We can provide up to 38 hours per week for the right applicant and onsite accommodation.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join the team, please send your application via the APPLY NOW function.
Postcode: 4805 (Bowen, Airlie Beach & Whitsundays)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Waymark Hotels Pty Ltd
Member since: October 2021
Waymark Hotels is an Australian privately-owned hotel group that operates throughout regional Queensland.
We are known for operating venues that specialise in high-quality affordable dining, state of the art gaming facilities, action packed sport, TAB and KENO facilities, relaxed and friendly bars, local and international entertainment and laid back lounge areas, all with a family friendly environment.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism