We are seeking energetic & enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our Team.
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in guest accommodation. You will be responsible for carrying out key daily tasks and most importantly delivering a high level of guest service at all times across the Hotel.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- a friendly, guest-orientated attitude
- previous experience within a Resort/Hotel environment is preferred but not essential
- extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- must be able to carry out very physical labour duties
- experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- a high standard of grooming and presentation
Competitive hourly rate
Accommodation free of charge
Plenty of hours
Possibility to multi-hire with other departments
Heavily discounted tours
Benefits with Accor Hotels
If you are interested, please send your resume to (Jacinta).
Postcode: 886 (Jabiru, Northern Territory)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
Member since: January 2021
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel is an idyllic retreat located in the wilderness of Kakadu National Park. Situated in the township of Jabiru, this hotel is the perfect base to start exploring many of Kakadu's most significant natural attractions.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism