- Do you have a genuine passion for landscaping, and feel rewarded by a job well done?
- Do you personally thrive working as part of a highly motivated team?
If yes, then read on!
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a qualified landscaper to help us with our clients in residential, commercial and strata managed properties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be on the tools to accomplish all the everyday projects from beginning to end.
- Organise all materials, tools and equipment necessary for each project.
- Planting, hedging, trimming, and all general maintenance.
- Fertilising, mulching and maintaining the health of all plants with identification and prevention of diseases.
- Ability to safely use mechanical gardening equipment.
- Mowing lawns with push on lawnmowers, and using whipper snippers.
- Pulling weeds and clearing areas of debris.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pest and weed control.
- Be safety wise and able to understand and implement OH&S methods and procedures.
To secure this role you will be required to have the following skills and personal attributes, are you?:
- Hard working - this job is just as challenging as it is rewarding.
- Detail orientated, self-motivated with the ability to work under instruction and unsupervised.
- Possess a professional attitude and take pride in being highly organised and solutions focused.
- Be a quick thinker with strong initiative and high attention to detail.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills and a personable manner.
- Be a passionate and motivated person with a “can do” attitude.
- Be friendly and proactive in your customer service approach, ensuring expectations and service standards are maintained and exceeded.
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Someone with career progression in mind.
- Be able to lay pavers, build small retaining walls and other related landscaping skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in the garden landscape industry. You will preferably hold a NSW Trade Cert in Landscaping + NSW Drivers Licence. You will have at least 4 years experience in this role. If you are hardworking, physically fit and healthy, and able to lift over 20kg safely and can show us you have a passion for landscaping and general gardening maintenance and that you are a highly organised and timely person with a desire to grow in this industry you will be well in front of the rest.
This is a full-time position with the opportunity for long term employment and career/salary progression for the right candidate. If this sounds like you, please send your resume with cover letter to our email address.
Postcode: 2101 (North Narrabeen, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Urban Growth Gardening
Member since: November 2021