Jitjatjo is looking for passionate and energetic talent like you who enjoy working in fast-paced customer service environments.
Food Runners support the kitchen and Wait Staff by promptly transporting food items from the kitchen/pass to seated guests. Successful Talent ensure daily operations run smoothly and guests have a pleasant dining experience.
- Be prepared to perform a range of tasks, including serving orders, explaining meals, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and wait staff
- Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins
- Deliver food, beverages, condiments, and utensils to customers promptly
- Assist guests by explaining meals, drinks, and accompaniments
- Help clear glassware, cutlery, and dirty dishes from the table
- Be alert and observant as guests enjoy their dining experience to anticipate their needs
- Inform management on customer feedback
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Previous experience as a Food Runner, Barback/Glassie, or similar role in a restaurant, bar, cafe, or catering venue
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Superb multitasking skills and efficiency
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- A responsible and trustworthy team player
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
Jitjatjo connects people in search of flexible work with casual Hospitality jobs that match their lifestyle.
As an On Demand staffing company, we have built a technology platform that uses AI to share the best available jobs near you. We hire trustworthy gig workers who are looking for side hustles, entry level jobs, or even seasonal shifts.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism