Jitjatjo is looking for passionate and attentive talent like you who enjoy working in fast-paced customer service environments.
Gaming Attendants ensure the Gaming Room is a welcoming and comfortable space by supporting customers with not only bar and food orders, but also in keeping the room tidy, clean and actioning gaming payouts and machine errors. Successful Talent are multitaskers, creating a friendly customer atmosphere while handling customer needs across gaming including cash handling.
- Prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Interact with customers, take orders, serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and happily support them so that they can be comfortable
- Check customers' identification and confirm it exceeds the legal drinking and gambling age
- Restock bar inventory, complimentary snacks (if offered), and supplies as needed
- Constantly maintain cleanliness and appearance of guest and staff areas
- Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Enter orders and collect customer payments via POS system
- Is responsible for cash floats, payouts and reconciliations during shifts
- Action gaming payouts
- Comply with all food, beverage, and gaming regulations, ensuring Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) at all times
- Maintain all safety standards
- 1+ year experience as a Gaming Attendant
- Excellent knowledge of Gaming, including Pokies, Payouts, Machine issues, and Jams, emptying hoppers/cash boxes, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks including basic cocktails at a minimum
- Strong math skills and computer skills.
- Previous Gaming, TAB, POS system & EFTPOS experience essential
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Customer conflict resolution skills
- Hold a valid RSA and RCG
- Understand and comply with food, beverage, and gaming regulations
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position, including walking, standing for extended periods of time
- A responsible and trustworthy team player
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
Jitjatjo connects people in search of flexible work with casual Hospitality jobs that match their lifestyle.
As an On Demand staffing company, we have built a technology platform that uses AI to share the best available jobs near you. We hire trustworthy gig workers who are looking for side hustles, entry level jobs, or even seasonal shifts.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism