Due to continued growth and demand, we currently have a number of opportunities available for both entry level and experienced meat industry process workers to join the TFI family in Tamworth, NSW. We offer a day or evening roster, with a variety of employment types: full-time permanent, part-time or casual. Our roles are suitable for any visa types.
In light of recent Agreements, we are able to consider international workers as well as local individuals; we encourage all to apply!
The roles will include:
• Packing and sorting;
• Trimming and cutting;
• Boning and slicing tasks;
• Chiller pushing;
• Floor labouring roles;
• Slaughter floor general labouring;
• Carton room labouring/operations;
• Stock receiving/movement;
• General labouring tasks;
• General warehousing tasks.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in the meat processing / agricultural industry is favoured but not essential
• Ability to perform work safely under limited supervision
• Ability to work individually and within a team environment
• Current Driver's Licence and access to car, as public transport is not available
• Dedicated, punctual and reliable individuals.
Benefits and perks
• Permanent, ongoing opportunities in an essential service industry
• Attractive, above award pay rates
• Opportunities for working overtime
• Access to food products at a discounted rate
• On-the-job training provided
• Career progression
• Attractive 4 day work week, with a monthly Rostered Day Off.
All shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including alcohol & drug screening. Obtaining a Q-Fever vaccination is mandatory in our industry.
TFI encourages all potential employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide such documentation.
Postcode: 2340 (Westdale, Coffs Harbour)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
Our mission is to feed families globally, through premium quality products, exceptional service and sustainable practices. Family owned since 1988, Thomas Foods International (TFI) is one of Australia's largest food businesses. With teams across Australia, the US, Canada, China, Japan and Europe, the Thomas Foods brands and business partnerships grow, supply, and distribute premium meat and seafood all over the world. TFI is an organisation that truly embodies its values-driven philosophy and positive working culture. Now is the perfect time to join this innovative, growing global business.
The Thomas Foods International Tamworth plant is an industry leader in small stock meat processing, located in Westdale. This plant is one of three meat processing facilities owned and operated by TFI and produces products for domestic and export sale. We pride ourselves on our culturally-diverse workforce.
Farming, Animals & Conservation