• Good with tools and like working as part of a team?
• Want to learn how to make water tanks?
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join the 30+ team of manufacturing tank workers in our state-of the-art factory in Smithfield.
• Working with sheet-metal or assembly work
• Ability to operate hand and power tools
• Working in a manufacturing environment
• Working in a team environment
• Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
What you will be doing:
• Using a roll form machine, curve steel machine, installing rivets, rods, lids/ bases, seaming, and conducting quality tests
Pay & Perks
• $26.50 p/hour + super, paid weekly
• Overtime offered when available
• Uniform and PPE equipment provided
• On-site free parking; based on the bus route on Cumberland Highway
• Onsite training provided
• Monthly BBQ
• Coffee and breakfast provided
Interested? Send us your resume to now!
Postcode: 2164 (Smithfield, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Kingspan Water & Energy
Member since: November 2021
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics