Participants will complete short phone calls (2-5 minutes) about certain topics from different devices or VOIP tools (mobile, landline, skype, zoom, etc.) which will be recorded for the purposes of the project.
This project aims to improve the AI behind calls with automatic machines, so the quality and the experience is enhanced.
• You are a proficient speaker of Australian English. We are looking for participants who are native speakers of Australian English, and also participants who can speak Australian English with a foreign accent. You don’t have to be in Australia as long as you’re a native speaker.
• You will complete 5 calls with each call lasting 2-5 minutes; 3 calls per day, to be completed up to 2 days.
• 5 calls should cover at least 3 microphone type (Earphones/internal mic/speaker phone/wireless).
• You need to use at least 2 phone number: landline/cell phone/VOIP (can borrow family’s or friends’ phone to make call)
• We will pay $80 for the set of 5 calls.
Other important information:
• It is important to complete 5 calls to get paid.
• You are requested to take a survey to be selected. A member of our team will then contact you to arrange the calls.
Postcode: 2000 (south wales, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021