The Union Dairy Company is currently seeking suitably experienced applicants for a production operator positions within its milk processing plant.
The UDC site is located in the South East of South Australia, approximately 8 kilometres south of Penola. The plant utilises state of the art equipment in a modern production environment.
To be successful you will require the following experience;
- Operate an evaporator, spray dryer, packaging and palletising;
- Monitor and sample powdered product;
- Maintain accurate records;
- Routine plant cleaning using foaming machine, wet scrubbers, sweepers and manual cleaning tools;
- Package finished powder, weigh, sample, seal and palletise product and move pallets with a forklift;
- Provide support for basic analytical testing on finished product;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Follow company food safety and quality policies;
- Assist in ensuring fundamental food safety and quality practices are maintained to achieve food safety and quality objectives and to support ongoing improvements of food safety programs.
The position is full time, working to a 24/7 – 12 hour shift on a rotating roster of 4 days/nights on and 4 days off.
Above award wages are paid and will be discussed at the time of interview.
Postcode: 5277 (Penola, South Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Midfield Meat Intenational
Member since: February 2019
Unskilled Production Labourers
The Midfield Group has a number of general labouring positions available at the Warrnambool meat plant.
To be successful the applicants will need to:
• Be able to work in a fast paced team environment with the common goal of producing a quality product in a safe manner.
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Be comfortable with handling raw meat product
• Have the flexibility to be able to work between both warm and cool environments
You should also possess the following qualities;
•Be physically fit
•Maintain a high level of personal hygiene
•Show good health and safety practices
•Be team orientated and have a strong work ethic
Rate starts from $26.80/ hr (AM shift)
$1000 incentive Bonus Apply.
Farming, Animals & Conservation