Melbourne city student house/youth hostels provide work-for-accommodation opportunities,
CarricHouse is looking for check in & check out cleaning shift volunteer staff who can work at least half year to join our team, providing free four people dorm room with en-suite for 1 month trial. 12H/w and 6 days/week.
If you can work 3h/day combined with some reception and event promoting job, can be upgraded to twin shared room stay after 1 month trial.
Key responsibility( but not limited to):
Check in & Check out Room Prep and cleaning - NOT Everyday has check in and check out.
1. Tasks being done anytime before 13:00.
2. Room Preparation for check in guest.
3. Room & Bathroom general Cleaning for each Check out guest.
5. Wash and dry the bed linens once or twice a week ( Washing machine & Dry machine in our hostel)
6. 2 Room & Bathroom Deep cleaning once a month.
7. common area clean
8. Assist after hour and weekend check in
9. Event promote if have extra time
1. Fair English communication skill
2. Friendly, outgoing and smile
3. Cleaning Experiences required. Can be considered if you willing to learn
5. Responsibility and hardworking
If that is you, please send your resume to:
We are looking forward you joining our team.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
CarricHouse Hostel / Accommodation is shared accommodation. Located on the edge of Melbourne's CBD
Located within FREE tram zone
Just a few mins walk by Queen Victoria market
Surrounding with parks, great cafes (code black, small batch)and amazing restaurants.
Walk able distance to some major city based universities and language schools such as RMIT, Mel uni etc.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism