Melbourne city student house/youth hostels provide work-for-accommodation opportunities,
CarricHouse is looking for a morning cleaning shift volunteer staff & Night shift volunteer staff who can work at least half year to join our team, providing FREE four people dorm room with en-suite, including water, electricity, gas and internet bill. I can upgrade to a twin shared room after three months of internship
About in total 9h works weekly , and the hourly rate will be paid if the duration is exceeded 10h. If you are suitable person can multitasking , we will consider to train you do some extra paid works on weekend after internship period.
Key responsibility( but not limited to):
For current ( Morning shift after 7:00am and before 8:00am ):
1. Turn gas line on in the morning
2. tidy up kitchen cutlery
3. Some daily routine kitchen spray & wipe & dusting tasks
4. Sometime need to do room - check out clean. (negotiate and split task with team member)
5. Sometime help to exchange coins to customer
6.Rubbish bring in / out once a week ( negotiate and split task with team member )
( Night shift daily task 6 days a week , after 5:00pm shift ):
1. Vacuuming and mopping tasks
2. General kitchen cleaning ( It's normally maintaining in good condition as tidy up daily )
3. Change rubbish bag twice a time /daily if in busy period.
4.Rubbish bring in / out once a week ( negotiate with your team member )
5.Sometime need to do room - check out clean. (negotiate and split task with team member)
1. Fair English communication skill
2. Friendly, outgoing and smile
3. Cleaning Experiences appreciated but not must.
4. Be responsible and hardworking
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
CarricHouse Hostel / Accommodation is shared accommodation. Located on the edge of Melbourne's CBD
Located within FREE tram zone
Just a few mins walk by Queen Victoria market
Surrounding with parks, great cafes (code black, small batch)and amazing restaurants.
Walk able distance to some major city based universities and language schools such as RMIT, Mel uni etc.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism