Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located on the world-famous Cable Beach in Broome, far north Western Australia. Broome is easily accessible by plane to all major Australian cities and offers a relaxed lifestyle with all the conveniences of shops, restaurants, cinemas, hospital and schools.
Chahoya Spa by L’Occitane is a voyage for the senses, designed to cater for men and women searching for total body wellness. Currently, we have an opportunity for a qualified Massage Therapist to join our dedicated spa team on a casual, part-time or full-time basis to provide a high level of service to Resort guests and clients from within the Broome market.
This position will involve:
- Performing a variety of spa treatments, including massage, facials, body treatments and combined treatment sets
- Driving Day Spa business with the resort guests and the Broome local market
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to all clients
- To view Chahoya Spa online go to www.cablebeachclub.com
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold a diploma in Remedial Massage
- Have experience in a similar role
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
What’s on offer:
- Relocation assistance (free flights) and subsidised accommodation
- Staff discount at resort based food and beverage outlets
- Reward and recognition for top performers
- Retail commission
- Great team environment and working conditions
Postcode: 6725 (Cable Beach, Broome)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
Member since: November 2021
Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located on the world famous Cable Beach in Broome, far north Western Australia. Broome is easily accessible by plane to all major Australian cities and offers a relaxed lifestyle with all the conveniences of shops, restaurants, cinemas, hospital and schools. Our property has 225 rooms of varying styles, 4 restaurants, pool side bars, tour desk, resort shop and day spa.