Hey you! Yes you! What are you even doing with your life?
Why don't you come kick it with us at our funky little hostel by the beach?
We are looking for an awesome cats to join our tight-knit crew here at Beachside Backpackers.
We're super cruisey here and as we're not a huge hostel by any means, so the work is kept fairly minimal. Nothing you wouldn't do in your own home really.
All we'd require is that you
- are mostly human
- are able to work 2 x 4 hour shifts a week
- know the difference between a mop and a brush (a tricky one, we know)
- have a wicked sense of humour
- are no stranger to a late night or two
The day to day cleaning itself is just general duties.
- sweep, hoover and mop kitchen and bathroom areas
- change bedding in dorms upon guest checkout
- occasional garden maintenance (bust out the leaf blower from time to time)
In exchange for this ludicrously easy task, we will offer you
- Free Accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free usage of our Surf Boards
- Free BBQ's
- Free Laundry
- Free PS4 usage (available 24 hours a day)
- Cheap nights out and even cheaper laughs
All this and heaps more!
No experience necessary. But any handyman skills would be amazing.
Personality not supplied.
Postcode: 2444 (PORT MACQUARIE, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2017
Beachside Backpackers is an alternative, arty Backpackers which is close to both the beach and town in Port Macquarie.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism