Mt Barker Chicken is a West Australian family-owned company that's passionate about our product and a leader in the free range fresh produce industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you are interested in building a career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
We are looking for people to join our team at our processing facility in Kendenup, 70kms north of Albany, involving tasks like:
• packing and icing of processed raw meat
• ensuring quality standards are being met
• cleaning of work areas
• commitment to safe working practices
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Full training will be provided.
• Fresh food processing requires that you work safely and quickly so that the customer gets the freshest product possible.
• It is vital that you observe the Company's requirements as to process, including requirements to observe health and hygiene in food processing.
• You will need a good level of attention to detail in doing your job.
• You must be punctual and have a can-do attitude.
• You will need to be fit and able to perform a role with some moderate physical demands.
• You must be entitled to work in Australia. Please note that the current vacancies include positions that may be suitable for people who are in Australia on a working holiday visa or equivalent.
• Friendly and supportive work culture.
• Ability to progress within Company operations.
• Long term career opportunities in the food processing industry for people who demonstrate enthusiasm and ability.
• Onsite parking.
• Discount on products.
Postcode: 6323 (Kendenup, Perth)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2021