Horizon West Landscape Constructions is seeking fit, motivated “outdoorsy” people to join our dynamic Landscape Construction team.
Candidates will be required to work across a range of various landscape construction projects throughout the Perth metropolitan/regional areas.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A POSITION THAT OFFERS ELIGIBILITY TOWARDS YOUR 2ND OR 3RD YR VISA THEN THIS JOB IS FOR YOU.
The role will be on a casual basis. Previous experience not necessary however a willingness to learn new skills will be highly regarded.
This role will be required to work Monday to Friday with early starts required and responsible for the following:
• Undertake general landscape construction activities including but not limited to fine landscape detailing/grading, mulching, rock pitching, tree and shrub planting, preparation of soil and laying of turf, as detailed within company work instructions;
• Follow all safety policies, procedures, job practices and PPE requirements as required;
• Carry out other general labour duties as assigned;
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
• Current Drivers Licence
• WA Construction Safety Awareness – White Card;
• High level of commitment to safe work practices;
• Ability to work in a team environment
• MR truck license;
• Experience in horticulture, working landscape, parks and gardens and/or turf industries;
Horizon West will provide you will the following:
• Full PPE including the Company uniform
• Opportunities for training and career development
If the above sounds like you and you would like to join our company, please email
Your application will include the following questions:
• Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Postcode: 6167 (Perth Metro/Regional, Perth)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Horizon West Landscape Constructions
Member since: December 2021