We are a fun and caring family of 3. Husband, Wife and 4 year old little boy. My husband works full time as a tradesman and I work on a casual basis in the medical field on evening shifts.
We are looking for our next bright and bubbly person to join our family as an Au Pair to help with our 4yr old.
About the role:
- 25 hours per week
- Look after 4 yr old in the afternoons by playing games, going to the park, treasure hunt walks etc. and following his routine until my husband takes over for the rest of the evening.
- Help with meal preparations
- Help with general house chores during the day while I am home to help me.
- 4 yr old will be in preschool Tuesday through to Friday from mid January and if I am rostered to work you will be required to pick him up by walking to collect him (20 minutes from home).
- Drivers License is not essential but if you have one it’s an added bonus.
What you will get in exchange:
- Food and board (own room, shared bathroom with 4yr old).
- Generous pocket money with the potential to earn more.
- Access to a car at certain times
- Some Saturday work depending on work requirements for my husband and I.
- Access to WiFi, Netflix, Stan, Disney +, Pramount + and a big DVD library.
If this sounds interesting to you please contact me ?
Postcode: 2318 (Medowie, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2020