Oasis @ Newman is a privately owned accommodation facility located 7kms south of Newman, Western Australia. Newman is the Gateway to the Real Outback and is a short distance to world famous attractions, including Karijini National Park, Carawine Gorge and historical Indigenous sites.
Oasis boasts 500+rooms, resort-style swimming pool, dining room, gym, al fresco and recreation room.
We are currently looking for individuals with the appropriate level of experience to fulfill the role of Receptionist/Front Office Assistant.
Your role may include times when we request you assist in other areas such as cleaning and/or kitchen-hand work when the business requires.
We have a vision to ensure our customer service is second to none, and have built a strong culture of thing among our current team. We would be looking for individuals who are willing to embrace the culture and have a positive attitude.
Key Behaviours and Attributes:
- A positive attitude
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Previous experience in an office with bookings/reception role or similar (or someone with good computer skills who is willing to learn)
- Problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- High level of autonomy and strong work ethic
- Working with Management to perform day-to-day office operations of the facility
- Taking bookings via email and phone
- Checking-in and out of guests
- Taking payments for bookings and shop
- Dealing with guest enquiries
- Other office tasks as directed by the Office Manager
This role will require some weekend work. Accommodation and meals can be provided.
Postcode: 6753 (Newman, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Oasis Newman Operations Pty Ltd
Member since: September 2019
Oasis Newman is an accommodation facility conveniently located just 7kms south of Newman in Western Australia. Newman is the Gateway to the Real Outback and is a short distance to world famous attractions, including Karijini National Park, Carawine Gorge and historical Indigenous sites.
Oasis boasts over 500 rooms, resort-style swimming pool, dining room, gym, al fresco and recreation room.
Oasis prides itself on ensuring we maintain a safe, positive and regarding culture for all its employees. For those who choose to sat with us on site, we include accommodation, meals and use of our facilities in addition to our rate of pay.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism