Enablis are a multi award winning Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the ANZ marketplace. With over fifteen years' experience delivering Managed IT Communication & security services to mid enterprise customers we pride ourselves on being a partner to our clients and delivering value. Find out more about Enablis here.
We are seeking a highly motivated full time Sales Associate to join our award winning, professional and fun team. The Sales Associate will be an integral part of the Enablis sales and marketing team, working closely with Business Development Managers and Marketing to fill the Enablis sales lead generation engine.
This exciting role provides the opportunity to work across a variety of daily tasks and with our vendor sales partners on lead generation activities, campaigns and events to support sales activity and new prospect meeting introductions.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will have a sales background in the Technology and or security space or may have recently finished a degree in Information technology, digital and would like to develop a career in sales.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Working with the Head of Marketing and BDMs as part of a team and autonomously to create and generate sales lead activities that include but are not limited to:
2. Vendor sales alignment and lead generation - Work closely with the Cybersecurity BDM & Head of Marketing on vendor prospect list alignment and calling plans to target key prospects for sales opportunities and to book meetings
3. Event registrations & meetings booked - Enablis & vendor event registrations and event attendance and event meetings follow up to set up qualified meetings post events
4. Outbound calling to target lists - Proactive calling to qualify & foster relationships with prospects to book sales meetings
5. Lead Nurture email & blog subscription enrolment - Sign up prospects to the Enablis blog database and lead nurture emails for sales lead nurturing
6. Database management & market research - Become a SalesForce and HubSpot power user, master its capabilities and functionality as the CRM is at the core of our lead generation engine; working with the BDMs to maintain the sales database; CRM management of sales leads and sales meetings booked, lead scoring implementation in Hubspot and database reporting, opportunities eg viewing LinkedIn profiles to identify potential opportunities, using Lusha to update prospect mobile ph nos, using LI navigator and any other tools
7. Sales social selling support - Prompt BDMs to make prospect LI connections & sales social media posts where appropriate; work with the Head of marketing on social media activities to generate sales interest
8. Administration tasks as required
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or IT.
• Minimum 6 months experience in a B2B sales environment or lead generation role where you understand the prerequisites of a sales focused role and thrive on a sales challenge; or you have just finished your degree and would like to build a career in sales in a progressive IT organisation
• A background and passion for technology will be advantageous whether at personal level or via Tertiary education;
• An understanding of Corporate digital transformation objectives will be an advantage so you understand the market you are selling into and the challenges faced by prospects;
• Previous experience using digital and social platforms to extend your sales reach and improve touch points with prospective customers;
• Experience using business CRM database such as SalesForce or the HubSpot CRM or equivalent and a good understanding of the importance of maintaining accurate and up to date records in our Database (Hubspot).
• If you feel like you can make a positive contribution to our exciting future, please send your resume to this email – please tell us THREE REASONS why we must phone interview YOU ASAP. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2022