The Endeavour Tavern is now hiring a CHEF DE PARTIE / COOK, right on the beach 1.5 hrs north of Perth
You want to work on the beach, wicked sunsets every night? You’re a cook experienced with steaks, pastas and parmies? We have something for you!
We’re looking for a hard working and reliable cook to join our team. Accommodation available onsite at a discounted rate, by the tav, 50m from the beach. It is a shared house with your own room.
What the work is
• Cook meats and steaks
• Build and plate burgers, sandwiches, and a range of dishes
• Food prep
• Work the deep fryer
• Maintenance and cleaning in the kitchen as required
• Follow health and safety requirements
• Show your initiative when quieter
• Show your creativity and talent by participating into the specials (mains and desserts)
• Experience essential
• Good level of English
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Available ASAP, ready to stay for a minimum of 3 months, backpackers welcome
• You must be in WA at the moment to apply for the position
Working with us you will get:
• Beach front accommodation
• Full time, hourly wage with holidays
• Great discounts on food and drinks
• The opportunity for a higher position in the future
Feel free to ring us if you have any question If it sounds like you, flick your resume to
Postcode: 6044 (Lancelin, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2014
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism