Vegs and Fruits Aussie Farm Great Job Opportunity and Great accommodation (offer 2nd/3rd Year Visa.)
Great Job Happy Farm Happy team
- Job title: Farm hand (Packing/Machine Harvesting/Picking/Planting/Cutting/Weeding/Stacking, etc.) start immediately.
- Season: nonstop whole year harvesting. (12 months a year) stable job.
- Gender : any person (need strong or fast speed workers.)
( It’s a free gym that you get pay. : ) )
- Hourly rate: before tax $25.41/hr.＋extra 10% Superannuation. (everything follows fairwork.)
(Sweet potato nonstop whole year harvesting work on Mon. to Fri. + seasonal other vegs and fruits (ex:corn, zucchini, water melon, etc.) work Mon. to Sun.; hourly rate pay, only very small part of one way cutting sweet potato vine pay piece rate, earn more than hourly rate for high speed workers ex: $27-32/hr.)
- 5 to 7 working days a week. Average 7 to 11 hrs/a day. (It also depends on your performance, farmer requirements and weather situation. Sometimes more or less.), usually very busy after Easter every year, you may need to work 6 or 7 days a week in high season, and rotate a day off in need.
- Must: have a CAR to drive to work. (5 seats with seat belts) Free parking. Please let us know if you have a car, you will get priority, let us know as well if you don’t have a car, you may still have a chance.
- Must : NON-smoker.
- Must : Work a minimum of 3 months. (if you need 3rd year visa, minimum of 6 months.)
- Must STAY in this accommodation.
- Must : Give at least 2 weeks notice before leave.
- Must : Be a Hard worker / have a right to work in Australia / have Tax File Number /have Bank Account Number / Serious about getting a job, and willing to perform / Consistent and fast work speed / Positive and good attitude / Good or basic English speaking and listening / Respect people/ serious about your commitment.
- 2nd or 3rd working holiday visa: YES / Offered.
- It is better if you have previous farm experience. (It’s not essential.)
- Near beach location, wild Kangaroos, mangrove, fishing area, diving, snorkeling, swimming, skateboard park, BBQ park, etc.
- rent per person: $28/a day; discount rent: $180~$185/a week) 2 to 4 people in a room only.
- Must : deposit 2 weeks lease bond when you arrive (can be refunded after 3 months and no damage, job guarantee . )
- Must : keep the house CLEAN and tidy.
- Must : NON-smoker.
- Must : Give 2 weeks notice before leave.
- Friendly atmosphere, quiet, high living quality and extremely clean, fewer people.
- Free cable TV. Free Movie/DVD, Free laundry (new washer)
- Fire alarm/ Fire facility/ Upper class area/ Good quality of 900W new microwave, gas stove, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer, sandwich presser/ Cooking utensils/ Tableware/ Cups/ Plates/ Bowls/ Toilet paper/ Hand wash/ Dish wash liquid/ Dining room/ Hot water facility/ Comfortable bed, mattress, pillow, carpet, queen size blanket, sheet, pillow case/ pantry/ Scale/ Free farm fresh food and bread/ Vacuum Cleaner/ shower rooms and toilets, etc.
- No person allowed to use their own sleeping bag. (No bed bugs!)
- Very quiet at night. (You can sleep very well every night)
- Please fill in your information as below :
- AND send us all candidates’ CV/Resume (Including PHOTO) together in one application, and then we will send you further information.
1. Age/Gender/Date of birth(DD/MM):
2. Visa expiry date:
3. Own car(Yes/No)/Type of the car/How many seats(including seat belts) include driver seat/Automatic or manual/Any problem of the car? :
4. Job experience in Australia (if none, provide overseas) & How long for each job?:
5. When can you arrive accommodation? (Arriving date):
6. How long minimum can you work (priority for longer stay, if you can not work for 3 to 6 months, please let us know your plan, we will take into consideration.):
7. Do you need 2nd or 3rd year visa:
8. Current location/situation:
9. Weight/Height/any previous injury or physical problem(Yes/No) :
10. Are you a Smoker or Non-smoker :
11.. Do you have driver license (Yes/No):
12. Relationship of all candidates (for room arrangement, please send application together in one email or message):
13. Your photo(attached on CV or email) :
14. How fast is your speed at work?
15. When are you available for the phone interview?
Postcode: 4670 (QLD, Bundaberg)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2014
Farming, Animals & Conservation