Applications are open for an experienced Vehicle & Facilities Maintenance Officer to join our successful company in our Darwin branch.
As Vehicle & Facilities Maintenance Officer you will play a vital role in our organisation.
You will undertake vehicle maintenance to ensure that all functional elements of the vehicle operate in accordance with company policies, service standards and guest expectations.
The main tasks consist of:
• Ensure all technical requirements are met in the vehicle maintenance regime,
• Ensure all quality issues are reported in accordance with defined policies and procedures,
• Actively communicate with Branch Manager and Fleet Department regarding problems or issues relating to vehicle condition and maintenance,
• Manage costs in accordance with operational volume and budget
We don’t just sell Motorhome Holidays, we sell an experience!
We are looking for following personal traits, skills and experiences:
• Maintain control under pressure,
• Set a high standard of Guest service & workmanship,
• Take ownership of a situation,
• Work autonomously,
• Express ideas and concerns clearly and professionally,
• Experience in a maintenance role or professional trade, preferably in the Rental, Tourism or Hospitality industry,
• Experience in inventory control and cost management,
• Excellent Guest service and communication skills,
• Exceptional time management skills,
• Exceptional organizational skills.
A valid manual driver's license is essential.
Working hours will be five days per week as per roster. This will include weekends and Public Holidays.
We provide a supportive team environment, full initial and also ongoing training with a clearly outlined career development path if you wish to progress.
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is a privately owned company, headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. The business started in 1985 and today is a global player in the Recreational Vehicle products and services market, with operations in Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada. Our business portfolio includes vehicle rental, manufacturing and sales activities.
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) to email@example.com referencing the position that you are interested in.
Sandra Foerster - HR Manager
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2013