Peer Gynt is a cosy ski lodge located only 50m from North Perisher T-bar. Ski-in and out on your break or hang around the lodge with our friendly small team of 5.
We are currently on a hunt for an ambitious, energetic professional who can show respect to the management as well as other staff members. You will need to be able to work independently and manage all the task given to you.
You will manage your own schedule in order to satisfy all the responsibilities outline below:
• Prepare and cook meals in a timely manner
• Prepare hot breakfast for lodge clients on everyday basis
• Create and produce a three course dinner weekly menu suitable for ski lodge clients
• Manage kitchen stock and food ordering
• Manage food costing and inventory within a given budget
• Manage standards for food storage, rotation, quality and appearance
• Assist with developing/updating Food Safety Program based on HACCP principles
• Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations including supervising other employees on food safety and personal hygiene
• Keep the workspace and food storage areas clean and tidy at all times
• Prepare to handle any noncompliance and negligence issues that arise
Our chef is expected to work around 40 hours a week (pending occupancy) and will be offer a remuneration weekly package. Food and accommodation will be provided in the lodge and this cost is taking into consideration when setting up your weekly salary.
Postcode: 2624 (Perisher Valley, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Peer Gynt Perisher
Member since: February 2022
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism