Jitjatjo is looking for passionate and energetic talent like you who enjoy working in fast-paced customer service environments.
Food and Beverage Attendants provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire event or dining experience and assist with any operational tasks. Successful Talent present themselves in a friendly and professional manner and always anticipate guest's needs.
- Perform pre- and post-service and/or event setup, pack down and cleaning responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Be familiar enough with the location/events menu and specials to make recommendations and answer questions
- Take customer orders and make adjustments as needed
- Pour and refill guest beverages throughout the service
- Work with the service team to ensure all of the guests' needs are met in a timely manner
- Remove used glasses, cutlery, and crockery and maintain a tidy table for guests while dining
- Light dishwashing, sweeping, and trash removal as needed
- Take inventory of condiments and supplies and order new stock as required
- Remain positive and friendly when responding to customer complaints or issues
- Comply with food and beverage regulations, ensuring Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Check customers' identification as required to confirm they are of legal drinking age
- Assist with opening and closing duties such as setting tables and side stations, dining areas, and ensuring required items are stocked
- Adhere to the dress code, appearance, and grooming standards specified by management
- Previous experience as an F&B Attendant, Banquet/Catering Waiter, Wait Staff, or related experience within a restaurant, bar, cafe, or catering company
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience serving guests during large events is an advantage
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, and safety
- Patient and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible, trustworthy, and a team player
- Physical ability and stamina to stand for long periods of time and carry/lift heavy items
- A responsible and trustworthy team player
- Hold a valid RSA
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
Jitjatjo connects people in search of flexible work with casual Hospitality jobs that match their lifestyle.
As an On Demand staffing company, we have built a technology platform that uses AI to share the best available jobs near you. We hire trustworthy gig workers who are looking for side hustles, entry level jobs, or even seasonal shifts.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism