Jitjatjo is looking for passionate and hard working talent like you who enjoy working in fast-paced environments and have a passion for customer service.
Bartenders prepare a variety of beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for guests and may take food orders. Successful Talent are natural multitaskers, can craft delicious beverages, classic drinks, handle cash and create a friendly atmosphere, even during the busiest times.
- Prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Interact with customers, take orders, serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Has a strong understanding of dietary allergies/intolerances
- Check customers' identification as required to confirm their legal drinking age
- Restock bar inventory and supplies as required
- Constantly maintain cleanliness and appearance of guest and staff areas
- Stay guest-focused and create and nurture excellent guest experiences
- Enter orders and collect customer payments via POS system and in some instances is responsible for cash floats
- Wash and polish glassware and empty rubbish bins
- Comply with food and beverage regulations, ensuring Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Maintain all safety standards
- Proven work experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of beers and wines
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks, including basic cocktails at a minimum
- Basic math skills and computer skills
- Previous POS system & EFTPOS experience preferred
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Customer conflict resolution skills
- Ability to upsell
- Understand and comply with food and beverage regulations
- Able to meet physical demands of the position, including walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods of time
- A responsible and trustworthy team player
- Hold a valid RSA
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
Jitjatjo connects people in search of flexible work with casual Hospitality jobs that match their lifestyle.
As an On Demand staffing company, we have built a technology platform that uses AI to share the best available jobs near you. We hire trustworthy gig workers who are looking for side hustles, entry level jobs, or even seasonal shifts.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism