Reliable Pool Services in Castle Hill are seeking 2 Pool Technicians to join our team, we require you to be dependable, reliable and trustworthy.
Pool Tech experience is highly advantageous, however if you come from a trades background and need a change we are happy to chat.
- Provide excellent customer service
- General pool cleaning and maintenance
- Installation of equipment including and not limited to;
Sand filters, pumps, chlorinators, lights, automation etc.
- Diagnosing faults
- Some heavy lifting up to 25kgs
- Full training and support is provided.
All you need is;
- Full NSW drivers license
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Friendly manner when dealing with customer face to face
- Pool experience desired (but not required).
- Trustworthy, responsible, reliable with a mature approach to your work.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Reliable Pool Services
Member since: March 2022