ABOUT THE ROLE
Based at our Sydney CBD office we are searching for a highly motivated and enthusiastic HR Assistant to support our Human Resources & Operations Team for a 3–6-month period.
You will have a proactive and flexible approach to your role with strong attention to detail and understanding of general HR policies and procedures. An ability to work with staff in a confidential and professional manner along with the desire to work collaboratively in a fun team environment.
• Recruitment of new employees
• Pre-employment checks including references and police checks.
• Actioning of HR email queries and related phone calls.
• Assist with the administration of documentation associated with the onboarding of new staff.
• Maintain internal HR systems with updated documentation, policies and procedures.
• Adhoc requirements of the Human Resources team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Diploma or studying Human Resource Management (ideal but not necessary).
• 12 months minimum experience within an administrative role in a similar environment.
• Experience with recruitment and onboarding process.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
• An excellent team based fun environment
• Above award pay rate
• Full time hours
• Holiday & Sick Leave Entitlements
To apply contact Liz on 02 9267 8211 or send your resume via the link
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Momentum Consulting Group Pty Ltd
Member since: July 2018
For the last 21 years Momentum has been a specialist recruitment agency placing roles for the construction, trade, manufacturing and distribution sectors from labour hire through to mid/senior management, both full time and casual.
Our national footprint spreads across Australia with a strong market presence in NT, WA, NSW, ACT QLD and VIC. Register with one office and then easily work your way around Australia whilst enjoying your backpacking experience.
Human Resources & Recruitment