Solar Farm Labourers
- Counts towards Working Holiday Visa days!
Recruiting Labourers for upcoming Solar Farm project near Port Augusta, South Australia. Onboarding will commence in the next 2-3 weeks and onwards. Successful candidates will also be offered the opportunity to work on future projects, with a large pipeline of work over the coming months.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Hourly rate: From $28 per hour + penalties (time and a half after 8 hours, double time after 10 hours, Saturday rates etc) + Super
• Working Hours: 50-60 hours per week
• Installation of mounting structure.
• Pre-assembly of mounting structure components.
• Use of hand and battery-powered tools.
• Site cleanliness
• General labour activities required on site.
TO BE CONSIDER FOR THE ROLE:
• You must hold a valid white card.
• You must have access to your own vehicle or share with someone
• Able to source your own accommodation
Experience preferred but not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Highly supportive, team-orientated organization
• Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
• A long-term career opportunity with a young and energetic company.
Postcode: 5700 (Port Augusta, South Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ACLE Services Pty Ltd
Member since: August 2021
ACLE Services Pty Ltd (“ACLE”), provides Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Operations & Maintenance services for large-scale Utility Solar & Battery Energy Storage projects.
ACLE has been nominated and awarded by Clean Energy Council (CEC) as ‘Best Installation of the Year’ on three occasions. Prior to entering the utility sector, the construction team consistently delivered as the preferred contractor for Australia’s two largest commercial solar developers, responsible for the successful delivery of their largest projects. Partner with Government, Industrial, Commercial and Retail partners in Victoria, New South Wales, Southeast Queensland, and South Australia and consists of over 250 employees.