Green Adapt provides high-quality, long-lasting energy efficiency solutions. From humble beginnings in Victoria, we quickly expanded our operations into New South Wales and South Australia.
We are participating in the VEU program in Melbourne and looking for Labours who can help Electricians for upgrading LED lights for Businesses.
• A high level of physical fitness & Organised
• Strength to list heavy objects
• Attention to detail
• Compliance with safety procedures
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced environments whilst not compromising the quality of your work
• A trailer/ Ute trailer (Beneficial)
• Follow instructions from supervisor
• Help with setting up and transferring things
• Handle and transport materials and equipment
• Helping hands of electricians
What can we offer?
• Great rates and Incentives
• Fuel Allowances
• Flexible working arrangements for those looking to fill in their week
• Consistent work
• Limited places available
APPLY for this JOB NOW places limited
send your CV and we will be in touch with you asap.
Postcode: 3065 (Fitzroy, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Greenadapt Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2022
What is Green Adapt?
• Green Adapt is passionately engaged with renewable energy technologies & providing LED Lights & energy sustainability solutions to Australian residential and business consumers
Mining, Resources & Energy