Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas is seeking a Front Office Team Leader
to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations. You will lead a dynamic team working in
Guest Services/Front Office/Retail /Souvenir Photography.
This is a secure position with up to 38 hours a week available for the right person. To make this
your own you will need to be yourself, bring your experience and show us your best by :
• Having fun in leading and inspiring a team to excel in customer service and sales.
• Our customers are from all walks of life, so are we. Bring excellent communication
• Expertise in the hustle? Show top-notch time management skills.
• Joining the circus juggling bookings, accounts, and front office procedures with ease
• Happy to role play ? swap it up between reception / reservations / Photography and Retail
• Understand all things computer ( turn it off and on again!)
• Be a poster child for problem solving
• Ability to work over a 7-day roster including weekends with shift hours ranging between
7.30am and 6pm.
Advantageous but not necessary to the role :
• A life outside of work – as daytime hours only best to keep busy!
• Have flexibility ( and we don’t mean Yoga!)
• Helps if you like animals btw….
Please send a resume and cover letter outlining why this is the perfect role for you to
or drop your application in to Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas Rd, Port
Join the Woodward Family CaPTA Group and become part of the Far North’s leading tourism company
Postcode: 4877 (PORT DOUGLAS, Cairns)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
Member since: March 2022
Wildlife Habitat is a Queensland wildlife park with an ethos of observation, appreciation, conservation. The park is located in Port Douglas, Far North Queensland and has been established for over 30 years.
It is part of the CaPTA Group, which stands for for Cairns and Port Trips and Attractions and employs over 200 staff across the group.
The group consists of Wildlife Habitat, Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, Jungle Tours & Trekking, Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters, Rainforestation Nature Park, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Wooroonooran Safaris, Careers Training Centre and ABC Sales & Maintenance.