Work Your Way to Albert Park!
We are looking for energetic, reliable and fun team members to join our Housekeeping team in permanent part-time roles. Situated opposite Albert Park Lake, our Hotel hosts 378 rooms and 31 conference spaces offering business and leisure travellers a lavish space to meet, rejuvenate and explore the city of Melbourne. We are about to re-launch the hotel post-lockdowns and we are excited to be building our housekeeping team with several roles available
- Work Your Way - we offer flexible permanent part time roles hours per week (including annual and personal leave entitlements)
- Extensive local, national and international discounts on Accommodation, Food and Beverage and other hospitality benefits - from your first day
- Career opportunities as far as you dare to dream!
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Immediate start available
What You Will Be Doing
Joining the heart & soul of our Hotel team, our Housekeeping Department carries out allocated general cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation for the rooms and public areas of the Hotel. As well as making sure our rooms and public spaces are sparkling clean and comfortable, we also provide efficient, friendly and professional service in all our interactions to make our guests feel welcome and cared for.
Do You Have...
- Previous Housekeeping experience in a large hotel or similar environment? Experience is preferred, but we are able to provide you with training if you're motivated to learn and grow your skills
- High cleaning standards?
- Attention to detail?
- Good communication skills?
- Reliability and flexibility to work a rotating roster?
- Full or partial rights to work in Australia - we are not able to provide sponsorship for these roles
- If you can proudly say ''yes'' to the above, apply today!
To apply for this role, under current Victorian Government directions for accommodation workplaces, all applicants must have been fully vaccinated against COVID19.
Postcode: 3206 (Albert Park, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman & Mercure Melbourne Albert Park
Member since: April 2022
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism