Located 3 hours south of Perth in the beautiful Margaret River Region, we are nestled on the white sands of Bunker Bay beach, just 10 minutes away from Dunsborough. Our 5-star resort boasts 150 luxuriously appointed bungalow style villas, an award-winning restaurant, conferencing facilities and a day spa.
We are looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our Front Office team on a Full Time or Casual basis. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you will Infuse our values; Guest Passion, Sustainable Performance, Trust, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect into everything you do. You will have a passion for the Hospitality Industry and be committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Provide exceptional customer service from the heart by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously.
- Participate in training and development programs to enhance skills and capabilities.
- Promote and up-sell hotel facilities through strong product knowledge.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and ensure procedures are followed in relation to guest confidentiality and the issuing of room keys.
- Maintain procedures in relation to credit and cash transactions and accounting documentation.
- Attend to guest requests efficiently and effectively, constantly striving to provide Total Guest Satisfaction.
- Previous Guest Service Agent experience in a hospitality environment preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of the region, our competitors and suppliers is desirable.
- A passion for customer service along with a strong desire to achieve goals and targets.
- Flexibility with regards to shifts, ability to work rotating rosters including mornings, nights & weekend shifts.
We provide a competitive hourly rate with penalty rates when applicable. You will also be entitled to generous staff benefits including; discounted staff meals, access to Accor hotel accommodation discounts, health insurance benefits and much more.
If you love working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
Postcode: 6281 (Dunsborough, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Member since: October 2020
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism