Labour Solutions Australia is a Workforce Management and Employment Solutions provider with a network of offices throughout Australia
Our client is a leading Australian Removals business. Their Commercial Removals and Fit-out business unit require persons to assist with Commercial /Office Relocation and Fitout work on an ongoing casual basis.
- Involves the dismantling, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking and setting up of business furnishings and equipment such as beds, desks, tables, computers, Printers, Filing, Stock etc in business premises such as Banks, Schools, Hospitals, Warehouses & more
- Is mostly located in the Sydney CBD area, but also Sydney wide
- Involves a range of early morning /afternoon/evening starts
- Can be any day of the week but Is mostly carried out on Thursdays, Friday evenings and Saturdays
- Includes the loading / unloading of vans and trucks
- Can involve the use of trolleys and basic tools to move and set up furniture
- May at times requires some skills to carry out de-installation and re-installation of office equipment and furniture
- Will mostly involve mild to medium lifting, but at times also Heavy lifting as part of a crew. (Mechanical Aids are available to the team for the purpose of loading heavy items)
To be considered you need to:
- Be able to make yourself regularly available for work
- Be highly reliable
- Have your own steel capped safety shoes, tidy black pants and high vis shirt
- Have reasonable experience in manual handling and be willing and able to carry out manual handling tasks like lifting, carrying and loading
- Be able to meet the requirements as listed under “The Work:” above
- Have an excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Have a well-presented personal approach
- Have the appropriate Australian Work Rights and relevant supporting documentation
- Have a good enough understanding of modern technology to be able to use our time and attendance systems on your mobile phone
The following are very advantageous but not essential:
- White Card
- Driving Licence
- Ability to Disconnect & Reconnect Computers & IT Equipment
- Hand tools skills and the ability to hang picture frames, wall clocks & TV brackets as well as assemble modular furniture
If you would like to know more and meet the above criteria, please send your resume to or apply ASAP!
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Labour Solutions Australia
Member since: April 2022